No pun intended but...packaging has a bad wrap
In today's convenient world of ordering online, packaging is now being used more than ever, and in turn it is reeking havoc. One of today's largest plastic waste industries is the packaging industry.
Bubble wrap, Styrofoam pellets, cellophane, simple plastic wrap; the list goes on and on. And the tragedy is that it is usually received, ripped apart, and immediately thrown out, (a single use plastic) destined for landfill.
Architect's Daughter must practice what we preach, and this is an utmost priority when it comes to our packaging.
We do our absolute best to have your packaging come in plastic free form, whether it be compostable, biodegradable or recyclable. Even our packaging stickers are compostable!
If you order from us, your order will come in one or a combination of the following forms of our sustainable packaging materials:
- Mailer [Certified Home Compostable]
- Architect's Daughter Logo Tissue Paper [Certified Home Compostable]
- Architect's Daughter Logo Sticker Labels [Certified Home Compostable]
- Architect's Daughter Logo Water Activated Tape [Certified Home Compostable}
- Cardboard Box [Recyclable and/or Biodegradable]
- Kraft Paper Stuffing [Recyclable and/or Biodegradable]
With our compostable packaging material, simply unwrap your package and throw in your compost! It may feel weird, but they are 100% certified compostable!! For more information click here.
Recycling cardboard boxes is the best way to use them, and so we do our best to re-use our cardboard boxes and Kraft paper for shipments. Rest assured, we will only use boxes and paper that are in excellent shape.
We really hope you compost and recycle!
If you have any questions about our packaging, please contact us.